Thursday, November 17, 2011

GOTO Volunteer Profile: Jennifer Montalvo


1) How did you first hear about GOTO?

I first heard about GOTO from my friend, Christine Pecorella a few years back and got involved this year after seeing a volunteer posting via Zogsports.

2) What are your roles as a GOTO volunteer?

I work on the development committee assisting with some new and exciting initiatives including grant proposals and donor outreach.

3) What is your favorite GOTO moment so far?

A true highlight, was the moment GOTO's first grant proposal was sent out. It felt like that start of the next phase for our development committee and I was so happy to be part of the team when it was sent. Now time for many more!

BONUS: If GOTO sent you to Arts & Music Summer Camp, what would be your major?

I would LOVE to major in Rockestra, but I'd likely major in Wind & Woodwind Ensemble; I play the alto sax.

No comments:

Post a Comment