Monday, March 28, 2011

Update from GOTO alumnus, Kristina Williams



I attended Appel Farm from 2004-2006, since then I finished highschool at Fiorello H. Laguardia H.S. last year, and I am now studying acting and working professionally. In the past year I have been on NBC's 30 Rock, I did a commercial for MTV and Britney Spears for her Radiance fragrance (below). I've also participated in various Off-Broadway productions in Manhattan's Theater District. THANK YOU GOTO for giving me the opportunity seven years ago. Going to Appel Farm has not only allowed me to meet life long friends, but it also helped me discover who I was as a performing artist!

Britney Spears "Radiance" New Year's Eve Spots from Diana Levine on Vimeo.



Directed by E.J. Mcleavey-Fisher / Produced by MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment