Tuesday, June 30, 2009

5 Questions for a GOTO Kid: Joseph Gordon '02

1. What did you like most about Appel Farm Arts & Music summer camp?

The thing I liked the most was the family-like environment that was created. Everyone was accountable for everyone and there was very little conflict. Everyone got along and it was easy to make friends.

2. What were your majors?

My majors were always music (either concentration in piano or saxophone).

3. What are you up to now?

Right now I'm attending Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta, Georgia. I'm majoring in Business and Minoring in Music (concentration in Piano).

4. What are your plans for this summer?

My plans for summer is to be playing at different churches, participate in a few sporting competitions in football, baseball and track. Also, learning to drive a stick shift.

5. Who’s your favorite artist or musician?

I don't really have a favorite musician or artist.

Bonus 1. What do you want to be doing ten years from now?

I should be working and have my PhD in Music and Masters in Accounting and working up the corporate ladder to Chief Financial Officer and starting a music school/studio.

Bonus 2. What’s your favorite activity that does not include arts or music?

Playing baseball, football, soccer and any sport that keeps my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment